Monday, February 14, 2011

The American Days 2011

 
            I happen to be a typical Indian software engineer to board a flight to the United States of America on January 9th 2011. I never had this experience of flying for more than 2 hours and that too a different country. Well I could say that I've never been abroad like this ;-)

           It took 4 hours to reach the transit at Dubai. Was a a terrific as I started in mid night and seat was not good as I expected. Spent an hour and half in Dubai International Airport and took the next connecting flight to San Francisco. It was a straight 16 hrs flight. After some sleep, movies, watching around, watching outside and drinks I finally reached at SFO. 

            Here are the things that I came out so far... and will blog on each of them going forward.

1. 17 Mile Drive
2. Livermore Temple
3. San Francisco - Golden Gate Bridge
4. San Francisco - Pier 93 (The Aquarium Bay)
5. San Francisco - Wax Museum



No comments: